To manage the financial affairs of the City general government operations in accordance with all legal requirements in the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct; to aid economic development and recruiting efforts and administer any industrial financing that result; and to give advise to the City Manager and other City Departments on any financial issues.
Frequently Asked Questions and Reference Numbers
- Q: How do I get a tax ID number?
- A: (501) 682-7104
- Q: Where can I get copies of birth or death certificates?
- A: (501) 661-2336
- Q: Where do I get my Arkansas driver's license?
- A: (501) 682-7059
- Q: How do I get special car tags (i.e. disabled)?
- A: (501) 682-3333
- Q: Where do I get a work permit for teenagers?
- A: (501) 682-4500
- Q: How do I contact the State Contractor's Board?
- A: (501) 372-4661
- Q: How do I obtain information about daycare inspections?
- A: (501) 682-2171 or (501) 682-2309
|Food & Lodging Tax:
|Alcohol Beverage Control:
|Sales Tax Department Number:
For More Information
Department Director and Treasurer
500 West Markham Street, Room #208
Little Rock, AR 72201